Friday, May 2, 2008

Starcraft Campaigns

It seems to me that a lot of the Starcraft campaigns are getting harder and harder to find. Given the fact that the game came out in . . . . 1996 I think, that's not a surprise. I think it's high time I started attempting to preserve some of them. Given that they are not under copyright, I think I'm just going to start uploading them to mediafire, and saving the links. When I have the time, I'll put up reviews on some of them.

Be aware, some of these are more than 200mb's in size.

After Brood War
BlackDraft
BW Single Player Campaigns (extracted from BW)
SC Single Player Campaigns (extracted from SC)
Silent Warfare
The Confederation
The Hybrids
TotalConquest [Terran]
New Avalon 2 (Lite)
New Avalon 2
Life of a Marine (Lite)
Starcraft Team Fortress
Palinchron Concordance (Unfinished and Discontinued)
War of the Tribes
The Reclamation of Aiur

No comments: